Monday, April 24, 2006

Seaworld San Antonio

Seaworld San Antonio

We went down to Seaworld with some friends of ours who live in Austin. It was still a little chilly out but it didn't phase the kids, they still wanted to sit in all of the splash zones. They were quickly over ruled on that idea. Lily was a real trooper (or should I say that I was a real trooper :) she rode in the backpack all day and fell asleep in it too. I did get lots of comments on her "texas sized" bow. Hey its true what they say, everything is bigger in Texas!


2 Comments:

Blogger nalani said...

I would venture to say I think the bow is about the same size as Lily! But hey ---there's nothing wrong with big hair!---She totally takes after her godmother!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am so glad your blogging! I figure even a 'virtual, cyber' friendship is better than not keeping in touch at all!! At least this way when we do talk there won't be as many updates to fill each other in on! Now, if we could just get Nalani to blog. C'mon..its the cool thing...everybody's doing it....

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home