Thursday, November 09, 2006

Big Time Excitement!


Lily is starting to be more and more observant. It used to be that I could make cookies without her taking any notice at all. Not so lucky anymore. She has come up to speed quickly - she begs for dough, stands there and waits for them to come out (not to mention screams b/c she doesn't understand why she can't have them THAT INSTANT) and then wants one immediately after they come out of the oven. She is a girl after my own heart, there's nothing quite like a warm chocolate chip cookie and a glass of cold milk!

5 Comments:

Blogger nalani said...

Oh my gosh that is soooo cute!! I totally relate to wanting them as soon as they come out of the oven!!!! I can't believe how curly and dark her hair is and how dark her skin is.....too cute!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Lily is clearly a genius.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Ahhhh! A girl after my own heart! Squeeze those jowls for me would ya?!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

So cool to find your blog (via Kristy's of course)! Loved reading about your family - TOTALLY adorable!

4:43 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

All I want for Christmas..is an update on your blog! Actually, I already got what I wanted- a plane ticket to come see you! But I'd still like an update....

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home