Friday, February 02, 2007

Costa Rica.

My Mom, my Sister and I all went to Costa Rica for a week. It started off with us getting lost on the way to our hotel and not arriving until 2am only to find that the front desk was closed down for the evening. After that there was no where to go but up! We explored the area, relaxed, ate and talked and tried to improve on our Spanish skills. The water was the same temp. as the air, it was so relaxing to lay on the raft in the ocean and get fried! We had a fun time.






5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Oh my gosh- awesome pictures..love the flowers in your hair. Improving your Spanish skills...and to think I never even knew you HAD any Spanish skills!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

You guys are all matchy and you look beautiful. Looks so warm and peaceful. Are you all tan cuz I'll have to hate you if you are. Who is tan in winter!?!

8:34 AM  
Blogger nalani said...

So my favorite picture is the top one cause did you notice the lady totally bending over in the sand---too funny!!! Would that swimsuit Gail is wearing be the one she modeled for Jed????

7:17 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Gorgeous photos! Looks like a fantastic trip.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Enough about Costa Rica now, lets see some cruise pictures!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home