Friday, February 02, 2007

Small problem.

It's hard to tell in this picture but the back end of the car is roughly a foot off of the ground and the front bumper is smashed into the ground. We weren't sure which was more of a problem, the fact that the people trying to help get us out were incredibly drunk OR the fact that we had likely just lost the deposit on the rental car. Needless to say, I was hysterically laughing when I took the picture - clearly my mom didn't see the humor in the situation.


2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

You really didn't need to say that you were hysterically laughing..I mean, that's a given..

12:14 AM  
Blogger nalani said...

I agree with Sarah. I love how you are taking a picture as your sick sister is pushing the car!!!! It kind of reminds me of when you got pulled over in Idaho Falls in the orange pinto for speeding and I jumped out and took a picture.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home