Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fun times at School.







Lauren's teacher sent me the cute bubble picture, in the e-mail she said "Lauren was so excited to play with the bubbles you would think she had never seen them before.....you have let her play with bubbles, haven't you?" Little does she know that she really may be onto something there - after all bubbles are a bit messy. JK. That was for all the readers who think I am a clean freak. I will say there was a time when that was true but I let go of that notion years ago........... seriously. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger nalani said...

Please tell me you're joking that she's never played up with bubbles before! Those are such cute pictures of her!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

You need to enter the bubble picture in some contests. Way too cool. Gotta love those cute cheeks and beautiful hair!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home